Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day One Continued

16 hours into not smoking. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Sure, there are uncomfortable times, but that's when I pop the nicotine gum into my mouth and do some deep breathing. Then there are moments when I think about tonight or this coming weekend and wonder how I'm gonna get through it. Just one day at a time, right?
Went out to lunch with a friend, who is a smoker. He needed to excuse himself to go outside of the restuarant to have a cigarette and it honestly did not bother me. But the smell of cigarette is strong to me now and smokers seem to be everywhere. Did not notice how many of us there are until you put yours down.
Went to Target and stocked up on chocolate. You can never go wrong with chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Okay.. It's getting a little harder. Really want to smoke right now. Really want to smoke!

    ReplyDelete